CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES STUFFED WITH GOOEY NUTELLA... AMAZING PAIRING!
OATMEAL NUTELLA COOKIES
1 cup unsalted butter, brought to room temperature
2 large eggs
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 cups oats
1 cup Nutella
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop 18 balls of Nutella onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for an hour.
- While Nutella Is freezing, cream butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar together in a bowl.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and stir until combined.
- Add the rolled oats and stir until combined.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out 18 cookie balls and place on parchment paper. Chill in refrigerator until Nutella is ready. Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and the Nutella from the freezer.
- Place one piece of Nutella into one cookie ball and roll the cookie dough around the Nutella. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat until all balls are formed.
- Place at least 2 inches apart. Chill for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. - Cool on a wire rack.