These muffins are the perfect blend of chocolate and banana.
I dare you to try them!
Nutella Swirl Banana Muffins
2 c all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 over ripened bananas, mashed
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1/4 c vegetable oil
2 tsps vanilla extract
1 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin tin with liners or grease.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk together.
- In another large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add egg, vegetable oil and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Whisk in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Top each with a tsp of Nutella. Swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.