chocolate + banana = winning combination!
MADE WITH MASHED BANANAs and yogurt, don't feel too guilty eating these...
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
1/4 cup softened butter
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (can be greek or plain)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 whole eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
3 large ripe bananas
1 1/3 cup flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin tin with liners or grease.
- Blend bananas until smooth. Add in softened butter and yogurt., Mix until combined.
- Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Stir in sugar until combined.
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Add in milk and stir until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Scoop into muffin tin until 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until tops spring back up when touched.
- Remove from oven and cool